E-JournALL is a web-based, peer-reviewed, openaccess, interdisciplinary, and multilingual academic journal.
The aim of E-JournALL is to publish outstanding research by talented researchers and practitioners carrying out research in the area of English, Italian, and Spanish Applied Linguistics. We are particularly interested in investigations into any of the following areas:
– Applied Sociolinguistics;
– Applied Pragmatics;
– Discourse and Interaction in the Language Classroom;
– Language Teaching Methods and Practices;
– Applied Phonology and Phonetics, and
– Humor in the Language Classroom.
All the disciplinary areas of E-JournALL concern both research and practice of teaching and learning English, Italian, and Spanish as Second Languages (SL), Foreign Languages (FL), and Heritage Languages (HL).
Submissions to E-JournALL are reviewed using a process of double-blind peer review.
E-JournALL publishes original papers in three different languages (English, Italian, and Spanish), which can be:
- Full-length articles with substantive research findings or applications of new methods and/or techniques for scientific linguistic analysis and/or classroom instruction.
- Teaching-oriented papers about successful practices in any of the three languages represented by the journal and informed by linguistic research.
- Technology and book reviews.
The publication frequency of E-JournALL is 2 issues per year, with one monographic special issue published each year. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
By giving space to both scholarly and teaching-oriented papers, E-JournALL aims at fostering linguistic-informed teaching approaches and bridging the communication gap between researchers and educators.
In order to promote a creator-friendly environment, E-JournALL operates under the Creative Commons BY 4.0 license. Authors transfer publication rights to E-JournALL but maintain the right to share their work, provided that its original publication in E-JournALL is acknowledged.
Moreover, E-JournALL does not charge publication fees or article processing fees.
Finally, to increase the distribution of all its papers and contribute to cross-language referencing, the E-JournALL team will translate into English, Italian, and Spanish each abstract of the articles accepted for publication.
Moreover, E-JournALL welcomes articles with multimedia appendixes such as audio files, videos, and data sets.